I am super excited about the reveal day on March 3rd for the Bead soup blog party!! Still not sure how to "hop" but I'll figure it out. Lori has been super helpful already so she won't let us newbies flounder. I was truly challenged by my focal bead sent to me by my partner and artist Ema, but its all good and why I joined, well other that the delight and surprise when the package arrived. I have enjoyed viewing some blogs I would otherwise have not found. So I thank Lori for all the work she does!
This picture is of a design my daughter used to doodle as a child, will soon be a peyote stitched banded bracelet for her. I just love her to pieces and create stuff with her in mind, well most of the time:-)
Peace~
I am ready for the big reveal. I can't wait! I love the look of the bracelet you are planning to make for your daughter. I hope we get a picture of that too.
ReplyDelete