Partners have been picked for the
7th Bead Soup Party,put on by Lori Anderson, hope my hotspot holds in there for me----real challenges living in a rural area~soon we will be blessed with some "real" internet, lol!!! In any event I will do my best to start catching up with this blog, yada, yada~any encouragment welcome...Truly!!! Now you enjoy my latest post and I will go and connect with my partner, Leanne Loftus!
7th Bead Soup Party!
Here are some recent works with seed beads, stones and wire....
I want to do more with metals, so trying my hand at that as well!
 |
| Where is all began...seed beads!! |
 |
| http://mycriticaleye.com Pantone bead swap partner sent me the yellow disks and the wheat beads. Connected with hand twisted wire. Thank you Ann! |
 |
| Mixed media, needs something, just have not figured out what it is yet-any suggestions?? |
 |
| For a dear friend..simple but unique just like her! |
 |
| Herringbone Ripple Bracelet |
stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. cant wait to see what you make!
ReplyDeleteGreat work! I’m part of the bead soup party. Looking forward to the reveals. I'm now following you. I have a new blog. Please consider following my jewelry blog. Thanks.
ReplyDeletehttp://vintagememoriesjewelry.blogspot.com