
I got the wonderful Honor of taking a family heirloom piece and creating a bracelet for the bride to be. As the story goes this friend of mine's mother-in-law passed a few years ago. After she died each of the girls in the family was presented with a piece of her jewelry, including the daughter-in-laws. Well one of the son's had not yet married and my friend, being the selfless, sweet person she is felt it would be special for the new member of the family to also have a piece of her mother-in-laws mementos and commissioned me for the job! How delighted was I to have the honor of such a lovely gesture. I love the finished piece which is this bracelet made from a graduated necklace. What a task it was I'll tell ya! But it came out beautifully and the bride was very delighted with her gift. Bonus was I was able to also make a very petite bracelet for my friends daughter...Loved being a part of something so special~
Beautiful sentiment and beautiful pieces. Great job! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a special piece! Lovely...
ReplyDelete