| Good things come to those who wait! |
Nicole is an artist. She not only blessed me with a beautiful pair of earrings, but I got a bonus and was sent earth tone glass beads that have been etched, awesome effect to the beads---love them both.
| Handblown glass beads with handmade earwires! |
Now to decide-To bead or not to Bead....hmm, I think that is an easy answer today! Thank you Nicole for the lovelys and the penny charm. I have decided where those two etched beads will go...for another reveal:-)
Now hop on over to others pages and enjoy the earrings on display...Thank you Jessica for putting this together! I know I appreciate those who put thier time into manning these hops!
Happy Beading~
Update---they have arrived...Thanks USPS for taking your sweet time on this. I've heard she likes them so all the better. I used sterling silver wires due to my partners sensitivity to other metals. Add some seaglass and rondelles all-a-sparkle and tada, some lovelys for a spring day!
Blog Hop:
Jessica murray: Http://whimsicalweavings.blogspot.com
Inge von Roos: ingetraud.wordpress.com
Nancy Smith: wirednan.blogspot.ca
Marianne Baxter: http://www. simplyseablimejewelry. blogspot.com/
Leah Tees: mybeadylittleeyes.blogspot.ca
Andrea Trank: www.heavenlanecreations.com
Miranda Ackerley: http://blog.mirandack.com/
Cheri Mitchell-Reed: http://creativedesignsbycheri. blogspot.com/
Susan Kennedy: http://suebeads. blogspot.com/
Michele Dotson: http://star-jewels.blogspot. com/
Deanna Cox: www.deannaaki.WordPress.com
Shelley Graham Turner: www.shelleygrahamturner. blogspot.com
Ingrid McCue: www.wrappedinsilver.com
Lennis Carrier: http://windbent.wordpress.com
Ginger Davis Allman: http://thebluebottletree.com/
Mary Anne Flesch: www.handcraftedserenity. blogspot.com
Nicole Valentine Rimmer: www.nvalentine.blogspot.com
Stephanie Weiss: uniquelymebwd.blogspot.com/
Silvia Sernicola: http://pipa-the-latest. blogspot.it/
Karla Morgan: www.TexasPepperJams.blogspot. com
Kay Thomerson: http://KayzKreationz.blogspot. com
Paula Hisel: http://simplybeadiful.weebly. com/simply-stated.html
Carol Dillman: http://dillmansdallies. blogspot.com/
Spun Sugar Beadworks: Spunsugarbeadworks.blogspot. com
Tara Plote: http://newbiebeader.blogspot. com/
Rachel Baron: http://rbarondesigns.blogspot. com/
Laurie Keefe: http:// treeofliferootedinmysoul. blogspot.com/
Kashmira Patel: http://sadafulee.blogspot.com
Gina Hockett: http://www.freestyleelements. blogspot.com
Shellie Grindy: http://www.creativeeclectica. com/
Shai Williams: http://shaihasramblings. blogspot.com/
Dyanne Cantrell: http:// deelitefuljewelrycreations. blogspot.com
Mimi Gardner: www.OtherCuriosities.blogspot. com
Jessica McMullen: http://pheonixgatedesigns. blogspot.com/
Jennifer LaVite: www.drygulchbeadsandjewelry. blogspot.com
Laura Medeiros: http://zoeowyn.blogspot.com/
Alenka Obid: www.pepita-handmade.blogspot. com
Elsie Fonseca: http://www.ladelizchica. blogspot.com/
Cheryl Dunham: www.renaissance-jewelry. blogspot.com
Cheryl Dunham: www.renaissance-jewelry.
Sandra McGriff: http://skyescreativechaos. blogspot.ca
Tania Spivey: http://moobiegrace.blogspot. com/
Facebook:
Tania Spivey: http://moobiegrace.blogspot.
Facebook:
Beccy Peterson: Beccy's Baubles
Ani Forsyth: Veil Dancer
Mowse Doyle: https://www.facebook.com/ MowseMadeThis
Mischelle Fanucchi: www.facebook.com/ micheladasmusings
Marde Lowe: FanciMar Designs
The earrings you got are so cute. Hope she gets hers soon so we can see what you sent her.
ReplyDeleteThank you, I like them as well. I am super excited to be able to reveal my partners when she gets them.
DeleteLovely earrings and the bonus pendant is just so funny!
ReplyDeleteI love the bonuses I got
DeleteNice, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteyes they are!
DeleteTo bead or not to bead, that's not a question at all, LOL! Obviously you bead. Love everything you got, hopefully yours will arrive soon.
ReplyDeleteNo you are right, not a question at all:-)
DeleteBeautiful earrings you received! Handblown beads are so special and you are very lucky. Love the charm1 Looking forward to what you make with the other gorgeous etched glass beads!
ReplyDeletehandblown are one of my favorites as well!
DeleteLovin those hand blown beads and the etched beads. Can't wait to see what you made! Thanks for participating!
ReplyDeleteThanks for throwing this shindig!
DeleteGorgeous earrings. and I love the earthtoned beads.
ReplyDeleteLove earthtones as well!
DeleteMy partner Silvia and I had the same problem. Her package from Italy took four days...my package to her is on day 10 and still not arrived. I did the same thing you did, though, I obscured the picture so as not to ruin the surprise.
ReplyDeleteHope your partner and mine get theirs soon!
DeleteI love those etched beads! WOW! And your lampwork earrings are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI did not know they were etched until my partner told me, I just knew I really liked them
DeleteLovely earrings she made for you! Can't wait to see what you made for her!
ReplyDeletethank you
DeleteCan't wait to see what you made! I'll try to remember to keep checking back!
ReplyDeleteI guess we will all have to check back on the sites, keep coming back:-)
DeleteLaurie, you got a beautiful pair of earrings! Love the handblown glass! Now what to do with the mail people?! :((( Guess I'll keep checking back :)))
ReplyDeleteLove both of your earrings!!! I would say the question on the charm is a rhetorical one, isn't it? ;-)
ReplyDelete