Sunday, January 1, 2012
An accomplished day
Each day will bring about new challenges for me. I will remain steadfast, well for the time being, and take it one day at at time, just like those who walk through the doors of AA. Speaking of which, life is miraculous because my husband has made this journey and is one year clean and sober!!!! Many a coin in a wishing well over the last 30 years and all along it took his own spirit to find the way. this is one of the veins in the root in my soul as he is my soul-mate and the Tree flourishes for us. We are complex, but yet simple. We are on a new journey, one I hope to be able to be more present in and not so anxious about, well everything! I made headway today in organizing my passion, my beads. Now that is complete I feel a bit relieved, funny really, cause it will not be long before I have them out and about. But since we are moving and in a transition phase ::again:: I needed them to be ready to travel. The goal is no longer than 3 months time to get our temporary, temporary digs ready. See we are becoming farmers, silly really if you know us. But none the less we have bought the land and will sustain life living on my paycheck to build our legacy. We, dear hubby and I, share the process of getting there; we just don't think the same, almost never. Interestingly, we always end up at the same location:-) As I said, we are soul-mates~Which brings me to the accomplished day part, we worked on our own things and accomplished much~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment