Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cecerely Yours is going to have a home of its own...soon!

Found this while exploring EVERYTHING on Pinterest. Love it!!! Can see my sign hanging above the door. Would need some more windows, lots of light is needed to bead, lots especially as the eyes get older. Ha,  Will begin to look for some reclaimed wood, want to see how economical I can produce this work of love for. I like a challenge so this will be just one of many. This is almost a dream come true. I smile every time I think about sitting among the large wooded area with grand oak trees that will allow the light to come in and dance off the glass beads~ Ahh, the energy that I seek from nature. I love trees!!!! They give off such a sense of peace and calm. They stand so majestic and await to have human life to enjoy their life and limb:-) Peace~


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiMk5v8mO6QAfzK1m2gGbjxi-2nvsAB-btDCOQLpCg7T2q-z4Hqfyt-Fo-zAkFBdxLSahAFBaY0XuiR-kgEXf16kRxK-VLNoBwKMXUcTnH4l2bT-lE9i4NMTrp57jUHqb2zRHZ8E56bJg/s400/garden+shed.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment