Now that life has settled a bit, well a bit is alot for me, I have more time to be creative with my beadwork. Ok, confession, life will never be settled because that is how it is for this life:-) But time has found a way to be on my side...although there is moving and renovating and pulling permits and beginning a new aspect of a job I love...the list is always endless, but in truth if it was not I would be done and I am far from done I am just starting~
This bracelet was made specifically for my mom. Green like her eyes, gold for her heart and random shades of spring to bring warmth to her while she recovers from rotator cuff surgery. She is a strong New England woman, so this too she is taking like a trooper. We live too far apart for me to care for her daily needs, but she is in my heart~always~.
No comments:
Post a Comment