Ema has her package, now to await what she creates~
Well it is official-Ema has received her package and loves her goodies, although outside of her "comfortable color scheme" I am certain she will create something wonderful!! Stay tuned, maybe a sneak peek will be in our future... I can not wait to see what I have received and will swing by the post office today. I want to again thank our host Lori at Pretty Things for all the time and effort this must take. Just browsing through some of the over 200 people's sites, albeit amazing, was time consuming.
Hi Laurie, I love the bead soup goodies you sent to me. I am hoping you have received yours by now. I am looking forward to creating. This is so much fun!!!!
Looks good!
ReplyDeleteI love the beads and fixin's in your soup!!
ReplyDeleteThank You Sandra, I love the term "fixin's", suiting...
DeleteHi Laurie, I love the bead soup goodies you sent to me. I am hoping you have received yours by now. I am looking forward to creating. This is so much fun!!!!
ReplyDelete