Saturday, January 14, 2012

Musings of a Mum...

“I’d always believed that a life of quality, enjoyment, and wisdom were my human birthright and would be automatically bestowed upon me as time passed.  I never suspected that I would have to learn how to live - that there were specific disciplines and ways of seeing the world I had to master before I could awaken to a simple, happy, uncomplicated life.”
-Dan Millman 

I read this while having my morning coffee and it struck me, well actually it made me think of someone I love  who is struggling with many life questions. She is questioning so many things and being challenged daily to conquer new areas of humans let alone her own awareness of self.  My post today is to my lovely daughter who really has the answers, but has just not listened to her own heart. Find trust in yourself and you will find a mastery of lifes journey...Walk within your mindseye and see the greatness, warmth and love you are able to bestow upon yourself---then you can share it with others. Love you Mum xo

No comments:

Post a Comment